Welcome to the
Canadian Association of Professional Cuddlers (CAPC)
WE DO NOT RECOMMEND CUDDLING until further notice
If you decide to cuddle anyway, we recommend only cuddling people who are in isolation. Both the cuddler and the cuddlee should thoroughly wash their hands before any contact. Both parties should cancel any appointments if they feel unusually tired or have symptoms of cold/flu.
The mandate of the Canadian Association of Professional Cuddlers is to:
- To assist in providing the public a
- To promote in the media
- The benefits of touch and cuddling.
- The different ways to add cuddling and touch to our lives.
- To provide professional cuddlers
- A basic safety training, and safety protocol.
- A window to advertize their cuddling services.
- Basic resources to help them become a professional cuddler.
- To donate all its profit in the most effective way to help people.
The CAPC is in partnership with the Cuddlery which provides:
- A consultant to help cuddlers with any problems they encounter for $125/hour.
- Cuddling classes for the public.
- Education about cuddling and the benefits of touch in general.
For any training, the CAPC suggests the Cuddlist. Mention CAPC and you will receive 10% off.